- Delegate, delegate, delegate. When you delegate & your friends are trustworthy, you have less works & can enjoy your own wedding stress-free. My sis did a great job in knowing what she wants. Her friends are very trustworthy and did their equal parts. Result: The most awesomest wedding party. Very loud too.
- Only alter your dress 1 week before the event. I almost can't breathe because I have gain weight from the last time I did my dress.
- Parents are super happy. Mom can dance poco-poco
- Now I have additional brothers & sister from the in-law side. My new sister is super hot & very pretty, my new brother looks like a clone of the elder Bro.
- Fake eye-lashes are so cool, they made my eyes look a lot bigger
- I hate waterproof mascara & high-heel shoes with tears & passions
- I always feel energized after meeting my sister's friends. Their friendliness & talkative nature rub on me real good. Was my sis' circle a coincidental thing? Was it formed randomly with all the right people? Could it be recreated in other places?
Last but not least, congratulations to my sister & her husband.
a0z0ra @ 11:24 AM  |