1) A decide rules for the good of mankind
2) B decide rules for the good of selected people
3) C follow the rules without questioning
4) D question rules, but follow it nonetheless
5) E question rules, do anything in one's might to change it for goodness sake
6) F break the rules without questioning
Now let's apply the Basic Laws of Human Stupidity
1) The helpless - 4, 5
2) The intelligence - 1, 5
3) The bandit - 2, 6
4) The stupid - 3, 6
Research, read books, listen to people, process outside influence.
You may not get all the big picture, but at least get some grasp is fair enough.
a0z0ra @ 1:47 PM  |