It is so good for retouching photos.
a0z0ra @ 10:09 AM  |
In plain Indonesian: "Takut dikucilkan"
What makes a people being ostracized?
- Being different, low tolerance of anything out of the ordinary
- Hatred, the person might be a troublemaker
- Plain jealousy (Remember Joseph & his brothers?)
These might occured if you're being ostracized:
- Low self-esteem, loneliness, depression
- Lost of dependency both physical & emotional
- Instinct to conform with the norm
- fierce & uncontrollable loyalty out of no reason
- In an ill group, sometimes that means doing criminal stuff together
When a norm is being challenged & accepted, to keep the group healthy ask yourself these questions:
- Is this permitted? Where's the line?
- Why is this happening?
- Who's the culprit?
- If your guts says 'this is wrong', then what can I do to stop it?
Yep. Before one day you opened your eyes and discover you have participated in bullying/genocide masked in loyalty.
My faith dictated that I should prefer to be ostracized rather than conforming w/o any questions. Hard but I'm trying.
a0z0ra @ 3:44 PM  |
- Sitting face to face brings up my defense system. I almost felt like being interrogated more than being interviewed. When that happened, I usually become a bit fierce.
- Overall, this one ranks top on my interviewing experience. I am really satisfied with the whole process.
- California girls, they love showing off their butts. Jalannya nungging-nungging.
- Torrey Pines beach is superb.
- Cool guy, easy-going, just2it, just-like-the-doctor-ordered
- Anxiety level is medium to high, manageable, no blushing
- a 3 1/2-years-old doll named Elise did like me. I am happy.
- Monique-san join the Sanur-CC legacy :D
- Cindy-san dressed better than me, damn
- Tasya-san is a cutie
a0z0ra @ 12:39 PM  |
Let's say that there's a person
according to 4 personality rules s/he is a melancholic/phlegmatis
so s/he is quiet, analytical, perfectionis, not a natural born talker
And there's this one group
The group sing together "We hate fake people" together in perfect harmony
So they start to gossip people that according to them are "SoFake" (tm)
Let's say that s/he joined this group
the group interact, say names, shake hands
and then it occured to them that s/he wasn't really talkative and "Fun"
One by one, they all think to themselves. Damn this chic/dude is really boring. I wish s/he would ease up a bit! And opened his/her mouth!
So s/he tried to fit in, right? S/he tried to talk, act like the group wanted him/her to be
Yet s/he doesn't really comfortable doing that
Everytime s/he talk she feels like s/he's forcing it
What s/he likes to do is to laugh, join in the fun & listen
But the pressure is for him/her to be talkative, or else the group won't recognize s/he's there
Contribute to the group's value dang it! Or are you a bandit? Only want to receive don't want to send ah?
Sure, the group would notice the change, and the way s/he talk
Then in their mind they all sing in perfect harmony "S/he is Freakin Fake! Fake! Fakey Fakerson!"
That is one of a possible situation where I imagined a SoCalledFake person interact with a group.
My real questions are:
1) No one wants to be fake right.. What cause a person to be fake? Where's the pressure to be fake come from?
2) Are those Fakey Fakersons honestly know that they are faking it? If so, why are they continue to do that - considering that people generally hate inauthencity?
Commenters, please answer these or y'all would have nightmares tonight/tomorrow/the day after tomorrow.
a0z0ra @ 11:38 AM  |
1) A decide rules for the good of mankind
2) B decide rules for the good of selected people
3) C follow the rules without questioning
4) D question rules, but follow it nonetheless
5) E question rules, do anything in one's might to change it for goodness sake
6) F break the rules without questioning
Now let's apply the Basic Laws of Human Stupidity
1) The helpless - 4, 5
2) The intelligence - 1, 5
3) The bandit - 2, 6
4) The stupid - 3, 6
Research, read books, listen to people, process outside influence.
You may not get all the big picture, but at least get some grasp is fair enough.
a0z0ra @ 1:47 PM  |